Support UCP as you shop online! Simply go to smile.amazon.com to register United Cerebral Palsy of Arkansas with your Amazon account, and then each time you make a purchase on smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to UCP.
Link your Kroger Plus Card to benefit United Cerebral Palsy of Arkansas! Raise money for UCP while still earning gas rewards for yourself! A percentage of all purchases will benefit UCP of Arkansas when you link your Kroger Plus Card to UCP of Arkansas.
- Go to Kroger Community website: www.kroger.ucpnow.com
- New online accounts: click SIGN UP TODAY in the New Customer box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms of service.
- You will get a message to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link listed in the body of the e-mail.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger plus card number before confirming your information.
- Enter 81362 or find United Cerebral Palsy of Arkansas on the list and click on confirm.
United Cerebral Palsy of Arkansas is affiliated with several workplace giving programs in the state of Arkansas. This means that you can designate a portion of your paycheck to UCP of Arkansas through payroll deduction if your company offers a workplace giving program through the United Way, Combined Federal Campaign or Community Health Charity campaigns. Even a little bit each week adds up to make real change in your community. To start a workplace giving campaign for UCP contact Calli Turner in our Community Development Office at email@example.com or by phone at (501) 747-0005.