Your generous donation directly impacts the lives of our children and their families. With your support, UCP is able to sustain its mission to empower children of all abilities to truly live a life without limits.
- $15,000 will provide one adult wheelchair
- $10,000 will provide an augmentative communications device
- $5,000 will provide a child with a pediatric wheelchair
- $1,000 provides a childcare scholarship for one month
- $500 will provide a child (birth – three years old) with one month of Early Intervention services (including therapy)
- $250 will provide two hours of therapy for someone of any age
- $250 will provide a child with two weeks of childcare
- $100 will provide adapted toys for disabled children, so they can play too!
*All donations made to UCP Arkansas are unrestricted funds used to fund various program and service operations. To make a dedicated contribution to one of UCP’s many programs, services or campaigns contact email@example.com.
The Teddy Darragh Cerebral Palsy Foundation, Inc. is named after the late son of lifelong UCP supporter Mr. Ted Darragh. The foundation was created with the express purpose of supporting UCP’s mission of providing life without limits for people with disabilities. The foundation’s goal is to secure financial gifts that provide UCP with financial stability for many years to come. Unlike the UCP of Arkansas organization involved in fundraising activities to provide services now, the Foundation will be securing gifts that will be able to be invested and grow over time to support the one-time needs of UCP of Arkansas such as the building of new facilities or the purchase of large equipment items. The Foundation’s administrative offices are located at 9720 N. Rodney Parham in Little Rock – visit us in person or call (501) 228-3825.
Help create an impact for generations to come. Tributes can commemorate a special occasion like holidays, anniversaries, birthdays, or weddings. The memorials help keep the memory of a loved one alive. Such gestures can also benefit UCP of Arkansas and our mission to provide a “Life without Limits” for people with disabilities. To learn more about arranging a Legacy Gift contact Robert Orcutt in UCP’s Community Development Office at (501) 515-3420.
Support UCP as you shop online! Simply go to smile.amazon.com to register United Cerebral Palsy of Arkansas with your Amazon account, and then each time you make a purchase on smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to UCP.
Link your Kroger Plus Card to benefit United Cerebral Palsy of Arkansas! Raise money for UCP while still earning gas rewards for yourself! A percentage of all purchases will benefit UCP of Arkansas when you link your Kroger Plus Card to UCP of Arkansas.
- Go to Kroger Community website: www.kroger.ucpnow.com
- New online accounts: click SIGN UP TODAY in the New Customer box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms of service.
- You will get a message to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link listed in the body of the e-mail.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger plus card number before confirming your information.
- Enter 81362 or find United Cerebral Palsy of Arkansas on the list and click on confirm.
United Cerebral Palsy of Arkansas is affiliated with several workplace giving programs in the state of Arkansas. This means that you can designate a portion of your paycheck to UCP of Arkansas through payroll deduction if your company offers a workplace giving program through the United Way, Combined Federal Campaign or Community Health Charity campaigns. Even a little bit each week adds up to make real change in your community. To start a workplace giving campaign for UCP contact firstname.lastname@example.org.